Saturday 23 February 2013

Scratchin - more monsters... and a mech!

Another week of finding little bits of time at work to push sketching skills. I will always do my best to point out where i am working from reference material. Thanks for looking!

Continuing on from last week with another demon head sketch...
Loosey goosey... definitely need to work on my anaotomy...


Half study and half inspired by a post on the Muddy Colors blog
Loose sketch that a new colleague at work gave me some good pointers on working in details over the top. Thanks Lyle! He's missing an arm but if I do anymore work to this I will add one in :D Either that or I will name him Trogdor 2
And finally something that I hardly do anymore... A mech head thing! Wound down Friday afternoon with this quick one. I may go back, clean it up and even do some color stuff with it...



No comments:

Post a Comment