Monday 4 February 2013

Hello 2013, its been a while.


Hello there peoples!

I have clearly been on a hiatus from the blogosphere for a few months. Why you ask? Well, back in late October my wife and I were preparing to leave Canada and return home to Australia. Then, turning everything upside down, I managed to land a position as a Junior Concept Artist at DeNA Studios Canada. Very exciting!

So I have been working solidly there learning lots about the production and polishing of images for the game that we are working on. We will be releasing the game within the next few days which is also quite exciting so I will do my best to post a link to where you can get that from, especially if you have an android device to begin with.

Anyway, I have decided that I still want to push my skills while learning other things. So this morning I did a quick 5 minute warm up of the skull above. I have been doing a few skulls for the game I am working on so it seemed fitting. Its not anatomically correct but I wasnt really going for that. Then at lunch I decided to render up the skull using a photo of a real skull for reference purposes. 

I will do my best to keep doing practice sketches and posting them here!


If your actual skull looks like this... you should see someone about it. Especially because you shouldn't be able to see your skull.

Happy 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment